:: Re: [DNG] Bad UEFI: was Systemd at …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Steve Litt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Bad UEFI: was Systemd at work: rm -rf EFI
On Thu, 04 Feb 2016 17:42:35 +0000
Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:

> Simon Hobson <linux@???> writes:
> > Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???> wrote:
> >
> >> "Whoever disagrees with me MUST either have a hidden, maliscious
> >> agenda or be out of his mind" is a pretty standard way to (attempt
> >> to) handle a situation where someone ran out of arguments but
> >> doesn't feel like admitting that.
> >
> > Not at all. I have a perfectly sound argument. You are stubbornly
> > trolling that users deserve to have their hardware bricked.
>
> I never wrote "users deserve ot have their hardware bricked". That's
> another generalization you invented. Apart from that, none of your
> snide remarks about me is even remotely related to the topic under
> discussion.

This discussion is getting pretty theoretical and philosophical. So let
me ask this question: Is there anyone on this list who would object to
*Devuan* mounting /sys/firmware/efi/efivars read-only?

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2016 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key