Til: Hendrik Boom
CC: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
On Wed, Feb 03, 2016 at 11:24:16AM -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:

[cut]

> > I suggest netwiz. Or ifwiz, which does not exist on google. I would
> > avoid ipwiz, since there apparently exists already a tool named ipwiz
> > for macosx.
>
> Ah. The interactive wizards that run your system for you.
> A trendy name, suitable if you like the Windows approach.
> So let netwiz be the GUI front end, and let netmgr be the back end.
> Let us install one without the other, and write new front ends far
> into the future.

Eheheheh! I didn't have in mind Windows at all when I suggested ifwiz,
to be honest :) I haven't seen a Windows installation in the last 15
years or so, so if there are wizards over there, their power has not
had any effect on me lately. Or perhaps I should put back on my
tinfoil-hat...

The only "wizard" I remember was an icon in the front page of the
setup tool of KDE 1.something :D

HND

KatolaZ

--
[ Enzo Nicosia aka KatolaZ --- GLUG Catania -- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ me [at] katolaz.homeunix.net -- http://katolaz.homeunix.net -- ]