:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Nuovi argomenti: [DNG] Sound [Was: systemd is haunting me]
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Le 31/01/2016 23:59, Go Linux a écrit :
> I must check
> for default-jre and gimp because both are pretty usefull.

     Yep, default-jre, default-jre-headless and gimp are installed. If I
try to remove libsystemd0, it only requires to remove also gvfs,
gvfs-daemons and gvfs-fuse, but, as explained before, xfce4 needs them.
The funny thing is that now it doesn't ask me to remove policykit I
probably made an error in my first trial.

     If you do a lot of sound manipulation, this is an area in which I
can't help. Linux sound is a nightmare to me and I never found a
sensible description of it all, so using pulseaudio by default because
it mostly works out of the box. But there was a thread about it one or
two weeks ago...

     Didier