:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Didier Kryn
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Le 01/02/2016 01:24, Go Linux a écrit :
> On Sun, 1/31/16, Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
> To: dng@???
> Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016, 5:12 PM
>
> Le 31/01/2016 23:59, Go Linux a écrit :
>
> > So how did packagekit get in there?
>
>        I'm afraid it was recommended by rox-filer.

>        Didier

> Another as yet unknown culprit here as rox-filer is not installed. :(

     I installed rox-filer "manually". I suspect you ave some packages
installed because they have been recommended by others. I don't see any
other reason why packagekit would be there.

     You should use --no-install-recommends in apt-get. It is possible
to configure apt-get to proceed like this by default but I've no
expertise in how to configure it. In synaptic, you can set this
behaviour in config/preferences/general; there you can also select the
upgrade policy.

     You might try 'apt-get autoremove --no-install-recommends'.

     Didier