To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
On Sun, 1/31/16, Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
To: dng@???
Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016, 10:17 AM

Le 31/01/2016 02:18, Go Linux a écrit :

>    I am just now upgrading Jessie and something wants to pull in libsystemd0.  I have no idea what.

     I made some trials.

     On Devuan Alpha2, libsystemd0 is required by (at least) policykit
and gvfs.

     - gvfs is necessary if you want xfce4 to show an icon on the
desktop when you plug in a removable media.

     - policykit and policykit-gnome are necessary if you want to run
synaptic from xfce4's menu.

     Didier

The operative qualifier being 'at least'. Just for giggles, I tried to remove it and got this thrown at me:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
acpi-fakekey avidemux avidemux-plugins ca-certificates-java default-jre
default-jre-headless dvdstyler ffmpeg gimp gnome-orca gvfs gvfs-backends
gvfs-daemons libasound2-plugins libavdevice56 libespeak1 libgegl-0.2-0
liblavplay-2.1-0 libmikmod3 libmjpegtools-dev libpulse-dev
libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libsdl-image1.2 libsdl-sound1.2
libsdl-sound1.2-dev libsdl1.2-dev libsdl1.2debian libsystemd0 libxine2-x
mjpegtools mplayer2 openjdk-7-jre openjdk-7-jre-headless packagekit
packagekit-tools sane-utils smplayer smplayer-l10n smplayer-themes
speech-dispatcher speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins vlc xine-ui

What a mess! Just how do you fix that!! (Rhetorical question btw)

golinux