:: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Góra strony
Autor: Didier Kryn
Dla: Hendrik Boom, dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
Le 31/01/2016 15:32, Hendrik Boom a écrit :
> aptide used to be unique because it maintained the distinction between
> packages you had requested and packages it had installed as
> dependencies. I'm told that nowadays, apt maintains that information,
> too, so apttitude users don't have to worry about thheir dependency
> database being corrupted. I don't know if apt does anything with it,
> though.

     I guess this distinction between manually-installed and
automatically-installed is necessary for apt-get --auto-remove to work
at all.

     This information is available to Synaptic as well. I have been
using synaptic alternatively with apt-get as from when it was available,
because I was never able to make sense of aptitude.

     Didier