:: Re: [DNG] netman: adding adequate h…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Rainer Weikusat
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] netman: adding adequate help
Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> writes:
> I can now view the newly created netman page using the command:
> groff -man -Tascii ./netman-0.1.1/netman0.1.1.man | less
>
> The man page looks correct. Now the question is: How am I going to add
> the man page to my netman project?

The file should have a section number as extensions, presumaby 1 (user
commands) in your case. According to the documentation for that
(dh_installman(1)), a file debian/<package name>.manpages listing all
man pages can be used to have them installed automatically.

BTW: The command

man -l <filename>

can be used to format and display a man page from some 'local' file
instead of from the man pages directory tree.