:: Re: [DNG] Never say that again: was…
Góra strony
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Never say that again: was Debian is endorsed by Microsoft
Arnt Karlsen <arnt@???> writes:
> On Sat, 30 Jan 2016 12:15:40 +0000, hellekin wrote in message
> <56ACA96C.3030805@???>:
>> On 01/28/2016 01:16 AM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

[...]

>> I'm sorry to tell you, Arnt Karlsen, that the only correct answer you
>> should have made is to apologize for this sexist, thoughtless, idiotic
>> comment.
>
> ..with all due respect, I disagree with you.

There's a saying "on the internet, nobody knows that you're a dog"[*]. And
I consider that generally a good thing and a statement a la "Hey, that's
a dog!" doesn't really contribute something useful to any discussion.
?
[*] I'm sometimes tempted to re-phrase this as "on the internet,
everybody thinks you're a dog" ...