著者: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] ..tails boum boum boum: Tails 2.0 is out, systemd "coup d'etat" against torproject.org?
On Fri, 29 Jan 2016 13:11:53 +0000, hellekin wrote in message
<56AB6519.8080807@???>:

> Arnt Karlsen:
> >
> > aaaaaaaaaaaaand:
> > https://tails.boum.org/news/version_2.0/index.en.html

> > Change to systemd as init system
> >

> I think it makes sense for a Live CD desktop distribution to do so, as
> it doesn't have to deal with legacy nor with broken upgrades, and it's
> not upgrading a running server system with custom scripts. If it
> crashes, damage is very limited.
>
> That said, I'd love to see a Devuan blend that mimicks Tails, Whonix,
> JohnDoe, etc. and provides a secure live CD for anonymity and privacy
> preservation.

..as a first step, we should mimick qubes-os.org sans systemd
and/or pc etc hardware, so we can see and learn etc how etc
systemd does what it does in qubes-os, Debian, Tails, Whonix,
JohnDoe, etc so we can come up with ways to e.g. prevent systemd
subversion of privacy and mass systemd bank robberies.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: