:: Re: [DNG] systemd-free.org
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Steve Litt
Päiväys:
Kopio: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] systemd-free.org
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 12:24:17 +0300
"Jack L. Frost" <fbt@???> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 01:33:37PM -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> > Arch is a virulently pro-systemd, anti-choice distro...
>
> Counter-argument: https://fleshless.org/pages/spark.html

Nice! I like the documentation on that page telling you what to expect
and how to achieve it.

> I have tried to do the same with debian and void, both were much more
> rigid than Arch and fought me the whole way.

Can't speak for Debian, but yeah, I've done a Void chroot install, and
it's difficult. Of course I've never found Arch's chroot install easy
either (or for that matter Gentoo and Funtoo), but Void's much easier
with void-installer.

SteveT

Steve Litt
January 2016 featured book: Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
http://www.troubleshooters.com/28