著者: Rainer Weikusat
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Never say that again: was Debian is endorsed by Microsoft
Steve Litt <slitt@???> writes:
> On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:42:59 +0100
>
>> > And that begs the question: "Who is Karen Sandler?"
>> >
>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Sandler
>>
>> ..small fish, nice tits. ;o)
>
> The preceding half sentence is one example of something that should
> NEVER appear in any Devuan venue. Ever.
>
> A post like that is likely to anger half the world's population,

I was on and off thinking whether or not I should write someone about
this because it annoyed me but couldn't quite think of what. Since
someone else now did: Speaking on behalf of half of the population of
the world is a little hyped up (got that from a dictionary and have no
idea about its connotations), however, a comment like the original one
above is entirely appropriate when describing a would-be price cow on an
agricultural fair and quite out of place in any other context: It's a
piece of information about the person who wrote it nobody asked for (or
should be interested in or should be forced to take note of).