:: Re: [DNG] systemd-free.org
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] systemd-free.org
Arch is a virulently pro-systemd, anti-choice distro, unlike its
descendant, Manjaro. If Arch is really home-growing a systemd-free
version of Arch, this would be, in the words of Joe Biden, a BIG F'ing
DEAL!

Arch is often trotted out to combat accusations that systemd is a
redhatism, and that systemd is just something for dumb-newbie users. To
the extent that systemd is repudiated by any segment of the Arch
community, this is a huge propaganda loss for systemd.

SteveT