:: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Simon Hobson
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer/laptop
Robert Storey <robert.storey@???> wrote:

> Since the Mac doesn't have a ctrl key, the following was a particularly relevant post:

Really ?
Mine does, there between the fn and alt keys - standard UK keyboard on a MacBook Pro. I think it will be model/keyboard specific. You can always plug in a different keyboard.

Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

> Dell likes to have its own OS installed for maintenance purpose.

Thats' something to be aware of - a lot of vendors will simply refuse to provide any support (and even warranty) unless you can run Windows and/or their diagnostics.