:: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dev1fanboy
A: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Purchasing a new computer/laptop.
I mostly build my own computers, as far as my laptop goes I went for good specs and yes that meant I had to sacrifice and get it preinstalled with windows.

This might be on me, I did notice freedos installations available on slightly lower spec laptops. It's one of those cost of freedom issues.

Thinkpads can still be found on ebay if you just need a reasonable work computer (they look very solid), and a second user install doesn't really put money in microshafts pocket.