:: Re: [DNG] Readable code; making cod…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Apollia, dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Readable code; making code more easily writable; Emacs, multifiles-apmod; VUE; Code Bubbles; Lisp; Inform 7; HyperCard and HyperTalk - was Re: "Common knowledge?"-question
Hi,

> combined-list-of-files-in-all-source-folders

That is a phrase. I use keywords instead of phrases to give
identifiers meaningful names.

Suppose I want to scan for surrounding wifi transceivers and connect
to one if an essid and password are available. I would call the
function:

int wifi_autoconnect().

In your example, resultant_list is describtive enough to be used.

Edward