:: Re: [DNG] Lightweight media/video p…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mitt Green
À: Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Lightweight media/video player
dev1fanboy wrote:

>One of the better ones for the purpose of keeping pulse and dbus out is xine
>(xine-ui).

It is ugly, wants over nine thousooond packages to be installed,
including samba-libs...

>A good music player is cmus which uses ncurses and has playlist support, does
>not use any crappy extra libs, no dbus or pulse.

cmus is cool, though I already use gmusicbrowser.

>mplayer2 has no dbus but does have libpulse0.

mplayer2 is fine, though I have no idea, why it needs many libs
(not so many as other do anyway) it looks minimalistic.
Probably will stick with it, thanks. I can't live without
libpulse0 anyway now, mostly because of
games (0 A.D., UT, RedEclipse etc., they all need it).

// Mitt