:: Re: [DNG] Icerbergs aren't small ju…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Hendrik Boom
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Icerbergs aren't small just because they're mostly underwater
On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 01:47:46PM +0100, Didier Kryn wrote:
> Le 25/01/2016 13:23, Rainer Weikusat a écrit :
> >     while (*r) if (*r++ == '/') n = r;

>     Does it mean

>     while (*r)
>       {
>         if (*r == '/')
>     {
>            n = r;
>            r++;
>         }
>       }

> or
>
>     while (*r)
>       {
>         if (*r == '/')
>     {
>            r++;
>            n = r;
>         }
>       }

Neither. The incrementation in the original is not condiitional on
the rquality test. Which means that in the original, n gets assigned
the address of the character *after* the last '/' found.

In the other versions you get an infinite loop as soon as you
encounter a character that isn't '/'.

-- hendrik