:: [DNG] Ad filtering and blocking
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Ad filtering and blocking
Hi All,

First of all, if blocking and/or filtering ads while browsing the
Internet is not ethically acceptable by Devuan, block this email. If
ad filtering and blocking is ethically acceptable, this is what I have
to say.

First, how do Devuan users filter and/or block unwanted ads? I am
noticing that AdBlock and UBlock are not as effective as they were
several months ago. Iceweasel seems to be starting to facilitate ad
servers promoting their ads notwithstanding users opt not to view
them.

On my system I use privoxy and UBlock and sometimes NoScript.

Are there better approaches?

Thanks