:: Re: [DNG] Does dunst require dbus?
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Does dunst require dbus?
Le 22/01/2016 06:09, Steve Litt a écrit :
> Yes! After the last time I did an rm -rf on my laptop, only to discover
> it was in an ssh session to my main computer where I didn't want to
> delete anything, I always use different color terminals for ssh
> sessions and for root sessions. Roxterm's file based "profiles" make it
> trivial to have as many of those as you want. Priceless!

     Here is how I set prompt colors in .bashrc, depending on user:

For myself:
PS1='${debian_chroot:+($debian_chroot)}\[\033[01;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[00m\]:\[\033[01;34m\]\w\[\033[00m\]\$
'

For www-data:
PS1='${debian_chroot:+($debian_chroot)}\[\033[01;35m\]\u@\h\[\033[00m\]:\[\033[01;34m\]\w\[\033[00m\]\$
'

For root:
PS1='${debian_chroot:+($debian_chroot)}\[\033[01;31m\]\u@\h\[\033[00m\]:\[\033[01;34m\]\w\[\033[00m\]\$
'

Of course background colour can't be set by this simple way. But note
that this colour setting is also available in xfce4-terminal and in
gnome-terminal. BTW, I've read some of ROX's docs and they say many
applications were forked from Gnome.

     Didier