:: Re: [Libbitcoin] ML, what do you t…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Eric Voskuil
À: mlmikael, libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] ML, what do you think about this feature request: Give install.sh script an argument to override the JOBS("-j") count, as not to crash build machine
Thanks. I've modified the install script generation to incorporate
consideration of a shell-defined $PARALLEL environment variable:

https://github.com/libbitcoin/libbitcoin-build/blob/version2/templates/gsl.install.sh#L185

This will eventually make its way into the various repo install.sh
scripts. If this variable is defined it will override core detection. We
could alternatively make this a script command line option, but this was
the simplest quick fix.