:: Re: [DNG] lilo development has ende…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Joel Roth
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] lilo development has ended
Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> On 2016-01-19 19:33 -0500, Hendrik Boom wrote:
>
> > I'm still using lolp on Debian wheezy (and I'm preparing to upgrade to
> > devuan jessie), but I don't need any of these file systems they seem
> > to have trouble supporting. Please keep it around, even if it doesn't
> > have the new-fangled filesystems.
>
> There's also extlinux. I use it everywhere and love it.

I see it is based on syslinux, which I've only encountered
on bootable disc media.

Here is a tutorial

http://shallowsky.com/linux/extlinux.html

I'm not sure about the limitations of this bootloader, if
any, however, it looks simple to configure, and you
wonder why people want anything more complicated.

--
Joel Roth