:: [DNG] Input Method Framework
Top Pagina
Auteur: メット
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] Input Method Framework
Hi dear list,

Thanks again for all the work u did on Dev1 and tell me if I can help in anyway.

I followed devuanfanboy howto, removed dbus and installed fluxbox(was under xfce b4)

Thing is Im using Japanese a lot and need anthy or similar.

I used to go with scim or ibus but it seems they both need dbus, even the compiled version.

Was wondering if sby knew a non-dbus dependant IM or a way to circumvent this.

Also, I had some luck w/ the pkged ibus version, and could write Japanese despite the fact it complained about not finding dbus.
Problem then was I couldnt use Fluxbox,
only the running applications(tabbed and surf)were working.

Will take any pointers or advices,
TIA.