:: Re: [DNG] lilo development has ende…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Turner
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] lilo development has ended
I use lilo on assorted tired old bits of kit.
The fact it can't cope with GPT and what have you isn't a problem.
I will be using lilo on old kit until they fall over.

Grub1 was getting a bit tired. I can understand why they felt grub2 was
needed.
I was running debian unstable during the changeover from grub to grub2.
What fun was had! For a couple of weeks you were never sure if your
computer would boot after an upgrade.
I got really good at working around that.

DaveT

(managed to hit reply instead of reply to list! oops)