:: Re: [DNG] The perversion continues
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] The perversion continues
Hi Steve,

Oh come on Steve,

Every modern computer user should know terminals are past their era:
beautiful, appealing to the eye desktops is the way to go. Terminals
are like using a handtool where a powertool can be used effortlessly
and more efficiently.
[/sarcasm]

Yes, I agree with you, the cancer continues to spread unabated.

Edward