:: Re: [DNG] Linux 4.4 and KMS
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Edward Bartolo
To: Rainer Weikusat
CC: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Linux 4.4 and KMS
Hi,

Eh, root is dangerous... Users should never ever use root: there are
other safer alternatives to that, like many modern Operating Systems
,like for example, Windows, Android, OSX. They all think for
themselves, updating themselves automatically without users having to
know and understand what is happening. This is the way forward, it is
the only sane way of using a computer. Those who cannot grasp this
basic fact, are deluded to think they are still operating a computer
from the seventies with green text on a black background.
[/sarcasm]

Edward