:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Página Principal
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuring minimalism
I think generally it will appeal to experienced users, and some non admin types coming over. I mostly had in mind people sitting on the sidelines who weren't sure how to migrate but are unhappy with the systemd situation. Still, I'll likely cut out some of the more obvious things for brevity later on.

Just the quick start guide and upgrade version I need to fix now really, then I'll put the minimalism stuff together in one "manual"