:: Re: [DNG] netman: adding adequate h…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Rainer Weikusat
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] netman: adding adequate help
Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> writes:

> Hi,
>
> 1) Should I add a manpage so that 'man netman' works?

The Debian policy used to require this.

> 2) Netman frontend uses README as a help file which is saved under
> /usr/share/netman. Should I include lines in netman-gui.install like
> the following?
> README /usr/share/netman
> NETMAN.HELP /usr/share/netman
>
> NETMAN.HELP is a symbolic link pointing to README.
>
> As a packager how do I make sure README is actually installed?

There's a default top-level directory for documentation,
/usr/share/doc. The debian/changelog file and any README files below
debian will automatically be installed into /usr/share/doc/<package
name>. The file debian/<package name>.docs can be used to list addtional
files also supposed to be put into this directory. See dh_installdocs(1)
for a detailed description.