:: Re: [DNG] That one unsupported app:…
Página Principal
Autor: Dave Turner
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] That one unsupported app: was Predictable Network Interface Names - Stupid or good idea?
All the BSDs have the packages I want and need, except working WiFi for
laptops!
My main desktop is an old Intel iMac. FreeBSD and PC-BSD would not install.
I could not get sound to work on NetBSD and OpenBSD.
So the old iMac runs debian jessie systemd and all.

My old laptop is now running devuan again, but this time as the Dom0 for
a xen hypervisor that will run NetBSD. My hope is that xen will pass on
the WiFi connection so that I have a NetBSD laptop with working WiFi.
We'll see!
So far I'm not sure the xen part is quite as it should be, I need to
spend some more time with the docs.

DaveT