:: Re: [DNG] Predictable Network Inter…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Predictable Network Interface Names - Stupid or good idea?
Hi,

As I am reading this discussion a temptative thought is coming to my
mind which is: what can Devuan do to avoid this new device naming
scheme breaking breaking software that rely on the old naming
convention?

As I wrote in my earlier reply, I am ready to offer my help in this,
provided the coding task is within my reach.

Edward