:: Re: [DNG] kbd, init curtain call in…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] kbd, init curtain call in Debian

dear Clarke,

thanks for the notice

On Fri, 08 Jan 2016, Clarke Sideroad wrote:

>    It looks like the choice loss and changes creep on.
>    It popped up on my sid/ceres/no-systemd box today:

> kbd (2.0.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
>
>    The kbd init script is no longer supported. If configuration in
>    /etc/kbd/config and /etc/kbd/remap is unmodified there will be an
>    attempt to automatically clean up those files as well as the
>    /etc/init.d/kbd init script on upgrades, if not THEY ARE LEFT IN PLACE
>    and considered owned by the local admin.

are you able to volunteer maintaining a fork of this package?

right now we are experiencing a temporary outage on the web interface of
git.devuan.org, yet it should be back up soon. Then the procedure would
be to import the last valid source package into our gitlab and keep it
functional in relation to other packages and scripts.

I suspect that in case of kbd this won't require much future action.

ciao