:: Re: [DNG] PAM usage (Was: Giving De…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] PAM usage (Was: Giving Devuan sans-initramfs capabilities)
Le 06/01/2016 17:13, Teodoro Santoni a écrit :
>> >Avoids cups, don't give me anything than making the actual processing
>> >hidden and obscure.

     Cups is a big black box for me, but this is not the only one
(iceweasel, gcc, ssh...) . For sure it is not like an lpr client which
you might craft in a few days, but the service it provides is superior.
I have it running on my Devuan-jessie-alpha2 without systemd and it
works fine; I print through an old Debian Squeeze or Lenny server.

     Didier