:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuringminimalism
A reboot should really be down on the user to know if they want to do that, so I didn't include that in other versions and will take it out when improving the original.

I think it could be done before apt-get dist-upgrade, but I want to test that as it seems an unusual way to do it and it might be simpler (but longer) to do it after.

Maybe fancy stuff like removing old stuff / installing new stuff etc should be down to the user too, like you say.

I expect people would want to see systemd removed from their system though, so I'll try some stuff out and update things from there.

Cheers,

chillfan