:: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to upra…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: dev1fanboy
Ημερομηνία:
Υ/ο: dng
Παλιά Θέματα: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuringminimalism
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Quick start guide to uprading to Devuan and configuringminimalism
I thought this might be an issue having run into something similar myself, thanks for confirming.

I need to work out the right and simplest way to do it with wireless stations before writing in instructions.

wicd-gtk and wicd-curses might be an option to prevent this from happening, so install one of those and xfce4 (if necessary) before upgrading or removing anything.