:: Re: [unSYSTEM] File Distribution Id…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joel Cannon
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] File Distribution Ideas
For the distribution aspect, go to ipfs.io -- I just installed it yesterday
and it's incredibly simple.
However, before adding the content to IPFS you would need to pre-encrypt (I
think symmetric encryption is preferred for this) and then share the
symmetric key using GPG.

Joel