:: Re: [DNG] GNOME3 and Co.
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] GNOME3 and Co.
Am Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016 schrieb Mitt Green:
> [...]
> By the way, TDE (trinitydesktop.org) does not
> need systemd to run, and was working
> great in my installation, they have builds for
> Stable and Testing/Unstable. And even complete
> and bloated setup has much less packages
> comparing to GNOME.
>
> Mitt

+1 for TDE

TDE is working on my test and production systems since 4 months - that is since I moved all desktop systems to devuan+angband repo (and the servers to BSD, but that's a different story).

I want to point out, that TDE is very configurable (which cannot be said from GNOME 2/3), and kmail is the best mail client with maildir support available.

Nik