:: Re: [DNG] OT: Desktop recording
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steven W. Scott
A: vmlinux
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] OT: Desktop recording
Apologies to Chandler who has to read this twice now;

I've had pretty good success with avconv/ffmpeg to grab desktop and audio,
followed up with kdenlive for additional edits. Don't have to grab the
whole desktop if you don't want to, like so:

avconv -f alsa -i hw:0 -f x11grab -show_region 1 -i :0.0+140,180 -s
1024x768 -b:v 6500k -b:a 192k -y /tmp/out.avi

grabs sound via alsa off first soundcard (-i hw:0) at 192k bitrate (-b:a
192k) at 140/180 x/y offset on the desktop for a size of 1024x768 with a
video bitrate of 6500k, with a nice outline around the region that is being
captured(-show_region 1) .

you can rescale to more common video sizes using the '-vf scale=' option.