:: [DNG] Question about the merged rep…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Go Linux
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] Question about the merged repos
Why are you merging the debian, backports and dmo repos? Is there a way to separate them? I have rarely used backports and always downloaded what I need from dmo when I first install and then disable it. dmo can really break things if you're not careful.

Avidemux is in the dmo repos. The new 2.6* qt only version leaves a lot to be desired - a very long story that took several weeks to figure out - so I took a chance and installed 2.5.6 Gtk from wheezy. Thankfully it works and I have locked the version. Now is the time that I would want to disable the dmo repo and not have to worry about newer versions of dependencies mucking things up. Is there a way to do that with the merged repos? Or will I just have to be extra vigilant every time there are updates?

golinux