:: Re: [DNG] Giving Devuan sans-initra…
Página Inicial
Autor: Stephanie Daugherty
CC: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Giving Devuan sans-initramfs capabilities
Might be worth trying to get interest upstream for functionality to "merge"
binary modules with an already compiled kernel as a single file.
Presumably, it wouldn't be *that* difficult for the kernel to look for
modules at the end of its image and load them early.

Not sure what the kernel maintainers would say to this idea, but it seems
like it would be more robust than initrd/initramfs.