:: [DNG] Lumina . Was Re: Proposals fo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Didier Kryn
À: dng
Anciens-sujets: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-desktop-lite
Sujet: [DNG] Lumina . Was Re: Proposals for an xfce-desktop-lite
Le 30/12/2015 00:38, Dragan FOSS a écrit :
> On 12/30/2015 12:03 AM, Didier Kryn wrote:
>> Out of the description it seems to come out of a Devuan dream, both for
>> what it provides and for what it doesn't.
>
> You can try, deb packages are there:
> http://mirror.org.rs/lumina/

     Thanks for the link. I tried to install lumina and I must tell it
isn't light of dependencies. It requires almost all existing qt5
packages including extras, many qt5-quick and qt5-phonon packages, plus
fluxbox, many lxde packages and dozens of others. Since I installed it
directly with dpkg, I had to install manually (in apt parlance) the
dependencies and at some point I gave up, in order to stop bloating my
system.

     Didier