:: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-des…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-desktop-lite
I usually only use tasksel when setting up for others, but my idea of a light setup is the desktop itself, ristretto image viewer, and iceweasel and the mixer panel plugin (if that's not broke altogether)

Adding things like libreoffice, the gimp, and a document viewer for pdf (but without pulse as it's more than just providing audio) would be my idea of a full desktop setup that would work for anyone

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 9:38 PM, Go Linux <golinux@???> wrote:
> As a result of a discussion on #devuan, I've opened an issue for

suggestions to make the xfce desktop lighter here:
> https://git.devuan.org/d-i/tasksel/issues/12
> Personally, I'd start with libreoffice. Please suggest your favorite

candidates for the hit list!