:: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-des…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam Borowski
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-desktop-lite
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 09:20:05AM -0500, Mitt Green wrote:
> Adam Borowski wrote:
>
> >Note that xfce4 in unstable doesn't support alsa anymore as sound platform
> >agnostic xfce4-mixer has been dropped. The replacement,
> >xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin, is pulseaudio only.
>
> I reckon it haven't really dropped yet, there is 4.11 version in
> Experimental, one day it may become a part of
> Sid again.

Not really, it's gone upstream:
http://www.xfce.org/about/news/?post=1425081600

# Due to gstreamer1.0 having dropped the mixer-interface entirely, and
# xfce4-mixer and xfce4-volumed relying on this interface with
# gstreamer0.10, our mixer application and volume daemon cannot be ported to
# 1.0 and are consequently not maintained anymore.

--
A tit a day keeps the vet away.