:: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-des…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Adam Borowski
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-desktop-lite
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 11:16:17AM +0100, aitor_czr wrote:
> I propose a new package 'xfce4-default-settings' to customize the default
> appearance of the desktop in devuan. I also propose alsa-oss,

Note that xfce4 in unstable doesn't support alsa anymore as sound platform
agnostic xfce4-mixer has been dropped. The replacement,
xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin, is pulseaudio only.

I'm not aware of any other xfce4 component that deals with sound, so it's
probably a problem with the mixer only. We can instead use some other
systray mixer.

--
A tit a day keeps the vet away.