:: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-des…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor_czr
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Proposals for an xfce-desktop-lite
Hi,

On 12/28/2015 02:07 AM, Go Linux <golinux@???>e.org wrote:
> It's quite a long list. If you see anything in there you can live without, please post to the issue on git
>
> #apt-cache show task-xfce-desktop
> #apt-cache show xfce4-goodies
>
> dev1fanboy has a minimal list posted here:
>
> https://git.devuan.org/dev1fanboy/Upgrade-Install-Devuan/wikis/desktop-light-list
>
> That might be a good place to start. This wouldn't replace the full xfce desktop. It would just provide a lite alternative that could be built up by the user.
>
> golinux

I propose a new package 'xfce4-default-settings' to customize the
default appearance of the desktop in devuan. I also propose alsa-oss,
xfce4-screenshooter, transmission, medit, ristretto, evince, putty,
xsane, searchmonkey, dmz-cursor-theme, clipman, netman (in jessie?),
parole, xfce4-taskmanager

I will write in the wiki of gitlab.

    Aitor.