:: Re: [DNG] dh_make & git are cute ma…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joel Roth
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] dh_make & git are cute maintainer tools
Hi Edward,

Debian has an amazingly complex toolchain. I am happy that
my own project (written in Perl) could be handled by the
Debian perl team. I did go through all those debian/ files
before. If you find a similar package to serve as a
model, you can get a lot from that.

Quilt, while cool, adds another layer. Since you are the
upstream author, you should be able to all patching
at that level, and avoid quilt entirely.

Cheers,

Joel