:: [DNG] How to enable LetsEncrypt Aut…
Página Inicial
Autor: hellekin
Para: dng
Tópicos Antigos: Re: [DNG] Expired SSL certificate for git.devuan.org
Assunto: [DNG] How to enable LetsEncrypt Authority to access git.devuan.org (was Re: Expired SSL certificate for git.devuan.org)
On 12/24/2015 03:24 PM, Don Wright wrote:

> Perhaps Let's Encrypt isn't included in the default certification
> authorities in your Iceweasel build (unlikely). Visit
> https://letsencrypt.org and check the Support pages. --Don

The Tor Browser Bundle plays fine with LetsEncrypt. It uses Firefox
version 38.5.0.

Current Devuan (and Debian) Iceweasel version 38.4.0 is broken and
doesn't allow the user to bypass the alert (talk about freedom of
choice.) All right, it's not broken, it simply respect HSTS. Whatever,
it *looks* broken, and *acts* broken.

You can access the Gitlab if you add the *Let’s Encrypt Authority X1*
certificate by hand:

1. Get it from https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/ (direct link:
https://letsencrypt.org/certs/letsencryptauthorityx1.pem
2. Open Edit>Preferences>Advanced>Certificates>View Certificates
3. Click import, check the "trust for websites"
4. Save and reload the https://git.devuan.org/

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/