:: Re: [DNG] Expired SSL certificate f…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Don Wright
To: dng
Neue Treads: [DNG] How to enable LetsEncrypt Authority to access git.devuan.org (was Re: Expired SSL certificate for git.devuan.org)
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Expired SSL certificate for git.devuan.org
Have you cleared your browser's cache and history? Both Opera and
Firefox (43.0.1 Windows) connect without complaint for me, showing the
Let's Encrypt certificate.

Perhaps Let's Encrypt isn't included in the default certification
authorities in your Iceweasel build (unlikely). Visit
https://letsencrypt.org and check the Support pages. --Don