:: Re: [DNG] Expired SSL certificate f…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Expired SSL certificate for git.devuan.org
I can confirm this, some browsers are reporting the certificate as invalid still.

Iceweasel doesn't cause a problem for me, palemoon does.

Someone has confirmed when I asked that other browsers were fine but firefox 43 (linuxmint) was not.

The error is:
You have asked Pale Moon to connect securely to git.devuan.org, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
git.devuan.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided. (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)