:: [DNG] #shitdevuansays: was Don't fe…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumptes vells: Re: [DNG] Don't feed the troll
Assumpte: [DNG] #shitdevuansays: was Don't feed the troll
On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 04:54:38 +0100
Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra@???> wrote:

> https://twitter.com/shitdevuansays
>
> It ceased operations an year ago.
> Someone wasted his/her time or bought space for
> a twitter bot for the purpose of posting things he/she
> deems shit from this ML.

Hi Teodoro,

I looked at https://twitter.com/shitdevuansays, and it looked to me
like it was taking our side. Is there something I'm not seeing?

If it turns out this guy Dev Uan is a badguy, I can make his life a
little more miserable, because he committed a flat out copyright
violation. Notice his graphic.

Now look at this web page that I created long ago:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/systemd/lol_systemd.htm

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist