:: Re: [DNG] Don't feed the troll
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Teodoro Santoni
To: Mitt Green
CC: Dng
Nuovi argomenti: [DNG] #shitdevuansays: was Don't feed the troll
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Don't feed the troll
> Sir, I simply cannot believe that people choose to
> spend their time wasting energy just because.
> Someone surely funds this. You can call me
> a conspiracy theorist but I can't think of
> something else. I've literally spent a couple of hours
> thinking who and why.

https://twitter.com/shitdevuansays

It ceased operations an year ago.
Someone wasted his/her time or bought space for
a twitter bot for the purpose of posting things he/she
deems shit from this ML. And retweeting things from
"people who don't get what a beta state software is"
and other people who elevated this OS as their source of laughs.
Why it sounds so weird to you, then, that someone got
somewhere data from compromised bank accounts and used
them to try and shut off the money sources of this project?

I can even suspect this is another step, taken by people thinking
this project is a "FRAUD" [sic] and failed to get anything by
legal means and lamentation through Paypal and Stripe.
It's a suspect, nothing more.