:: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Top Pagina
Auteur: Teodoro Santoni
Aan: Mitt Green
CC: Dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Our friendly community
Good evening,

> Linus, Lennart, Theo de Raadt, they are all
> criticised for using inappropriate language.
> Debian is also blamed for lacking a little discipline
> in the public mailing lists.

Probably is the common, clickbait-polluted, sense.
*I* blame the gnomedesktop.org team and the Debian mailing lists for
their harsh obtuseness.
I can apply the Hanlon's razor for lists.debian, whereas I find it hard to
for "free"/gnomedesktop.
In the end I think that the most vocal exponents of GNU/Fedora, like
our aforementioned Poettering, are paid for trolling. They
are also great at it, sadly, and is difficult to read him behave as
Torvalds or de Raadt.